Are you a good listener?
Are you interested in new skills and experiences?
Do you want to help improve the training in your workplace?
Become a UNISON union learning representative!
The ULR role involves:
- Signposting members to local training and development courses.
- Attending steering groups aimed to help influence the internal training agenda at work.
- Promoting the power of lifelong learning in your branch, workplace and at union conferences.
- Delivering or organising training within the workplace.
The benefits for you:
- Paid time off to train and complete your role.
- New skills and experiences.
- Internal and external networking opportunities.
- A raised profile within your workplace, enabling you to contribute to internal training and development plans.
- The opportunity to contribute to and influence government policy on adult skills and education.
- Making real difference to your workplace colleagues.
For more information about the Union Learning Rep role please contact Melissa Brown at email@example.com or on 07717517564.